I thought I'd cull some stories from track // microsoft that summarize the week's news:
- Steve Wozniak - famous for standing in line for Apple products, tweeted his intention to get into the smartphone game with a Lumia 900
- The reaction of a girlfriend to the continuing Windows Phone / Lumia challenge failure of her boyfriends Android phone
- Splashtop - an iPad app the emulates the Windows 8 Metro experience to give developers and UX designers a head start
- From the perenial department: a rumour that Facebook would acquire Bing
- AT&T states that Lumia sales have exceed expectations
Keep up to date on Microsoft news by visiting track // microsoft - a site dedicated to discovering and surfacing stories from the blogosphere about my employer!