I've finally rolled out some updates to d8taplex that I've been tinkering with this summer:
- table title extraction: where possible the system now extracts the title of tables and displays it in the results page (it will be added to the data set pages shortly)
- correlated data set visualization: as per a few posts on the topic on this blog, I've added a visualization of correlated time series to the data set page allowing you to spot variables that are highly correlated
- improved relevance: the system now uses more of the textual context to help rank time series (though there is still lots of work to be done here)
- speed improvements: I've made some improvements to the speed of serving search results
I've also introduced a breaking change that improves the id system for data sets so in some older blog posts that embedded d8taplex data you will now see an error message.