This workshop (which I am on the programme committee of) looks at a number of isses to do with the darker side of the web:
- search engine spam and optimization,
- crawling the web without detection,
- link-bombing (a.k.a. Google-bombing),
- comment spam, referrer spam,
- blog spam (splogs),
- malicious tagging,
- reverse engineering of ranking algorithms,
- advertisement blocking, and
- web content filtering.
The previous one was held in conjunction with WWW (Chiba, Japan, 2005) and was a big success. If you're working on blog spam, this may be of interest to you.